A. Huguenin & Co. watch

Discussion in 'European & Other Pocket Watches' started by William Childers, Mar 29, 2012.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. William Childers

William Childers Registered User

Jul 2, 2011
    Greetings Great Gods of Time, I was fortunate enough to aquire several watches recently that are of at least moderate interest for me. The hands have a small diamond in them and it feels like solid gold but I can't find a mark anywhere that would identify the material. This one is a A. Huguenin & Co. -->LOCALE<--. I think it may be a late 1800s transition watch but I am not certain. I know of A. Huguenin & Sons and A. Huguenin & Fils but when was it A. Huguenin & Co. ? Anyway, here are the photos of it. I am open to any feedback or knowledge you can share with me. Thank you for your help, Billy

Attached Files:

2. randy1357

randy1357 New Member

Oct 11, 2012
    Hi Billy I also have a A. Huguenin & Co. pocket watch. Unforchantly I cannot tell you anything about yours. I recently posted pictures of mine on 10/11/12. Under A Huguenin & Co. Also trying to find any kind of information on it. Yours does look somewhat similar to mine. Nice Watch.

3. Squite

Squite Registered User

Jun 26, 2012
    Seattle, WA, USA
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Brief history of the Huegenins here. Sounds like it's the same company. It also sounds like they were more of a case company than a watchmaker. This came from their website directly. I would say that movement looks 1890-ish to me.