1960’s Tissot Visadate Automatic Seastar T12 Gents Wrist Watch

Discussion in 'Wrist Watches' started by PierceArrow, Mar 19, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. PierceArrow

PierceArrow Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Mar 11, 2017
    Country Flag:
    Can anyone tell me about this Tissot. It is up for auction and is in working condition. What is the price value of this watch and I know i have no pics but a rough price point for various conditions would be great. Life as a newbie lol Promise I will get better.

2. JTD

JTD Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Sep 27, 2005
    We are not allowed to discuss values on this part of the site, particularly current auction items. (See message board rules)

JTD

3. roughbarked

roughbarked Registered User

Dec 2, 2016
    watchmaker
    Western NSW, Australia
    Country Flag:
    I have no great interest in the value of the auction markets. I'd otherwise estimate that the watch has a variant of the cal. 781 at its beating heart. If it has a day / date movement, don't buy it. The date version is ok. Not my favourite movement but the basics of it were good. The complications not.

4. PierceArrow

NAWCC Member

Mar 11, 2017
    Country Flag:
    Sorry I thought it was purely to do with items for auction on a website not a auction that is in a local town ship. Thanks for letting me know.

- - - Updated - - -

Great thanks for the tip. I didn't think it was to pretty of a watch myself when I did a basic google search but thought I might be missing something technically(great movement with ugly skin)

5. PierceArrow

NAWCC Member

Mar 11, 2017
    Country Flag:
    Just read the rules. All sorted should of spent a bit more time reading everything sorry about breaking the rules.