Clock Help 1920 American Time Recording Restoration project

Stevebaum1

New User
Jul 5, 2022
Country
Hi everyone. I am new to this website and this is my first post to a forum. I recently took on a small restore project, 1920 Long Case ITS Time Clock. Mostly complete, but I am missing some things, primarily the linkage that will advance the days and turn the white wheel up front. The pic named clock 2 shows where the linkage is missing. The hole to slide the day advance pull knob is cast into the frame if that helps. Serial number 194329 puts it at 1920.

Any help or a point in the right direction is appreciated.

Steve

Clock 1.jpg Clock 2.png

Stevebaum1

New User
Jul 5, 2022
Country
Hi everyone. I am new to this website and this is my first post to a forum. I recently took on a small restore project, 1920 Long Case ITS Time Clock. Mostly complete, but I am missing some things, primarily the linkage that will advance the days and turn the white wheel up front. The pic named clock 2 shows where the linkage is missing. The hole to slide the day advance pull knob is cast into the frame if that helps. Serial number 194329 puts it at 1920.

Any help or a point in the right direction is appreciated.

Steve

View attachment 715714 View attachment 715715
Here is a picture of the linkage I am looking for...red dots mark what is needed...THANK YOU!

InkedCard Lift Linkage Marked Up.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlfuller
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last edit
Ptolemy's Course of the Planets displayed by CLockwork by Tom McIntyre