• We are aware of the performance issues with the forum. These are due to problems with Comcast's shared lines in the Columbia, PA area. On December 15, we signed a contract to bring a dedicated fiber line to the forum servers. It should take somewhere between 30 and 90 days to install. Thank you for your patience.

$ 18s Vanguard 23 Jewel W I

Daniel W.

May 31, 2012
Alabama
Country
Region
1) '92 Great OF watch in excellent condition with 24 hour Arabic dial. Silveroide swing out case. I'll have pictures tomorrow. I'm trying to help a buddy out. Can't tell it's ever been carried. I know Pictures pictures pictures but trust me it;s in the great condition I said.

2) '92 18s OF 21 jewel Waltham Pennsylvanian Special Pristine condition. Best condition of the two. Silveroide case. I don't believe this watch has ever been serviced. I looked at both today but no camera.

Thanks a lot fellers. I just can't / don't trust the Price Guide on something like these pieces. Too much room for error.

Last edited:

Daniel W.

May 31, 2012
Alabama
Country
Region
This must be plum off the charts. I guess it's a buyer beware. Several of these watches this guy is selling are in like new condition and now I don't know what to pay and can't get any help so I guess I'll let them pass cause we're talking big money with all he has.

Thanks for all you read my post. At least I had a looker. LOL

Daniel W.

May 31, 2012
Alabama
Country
Region
Thanks Fred. I missed it any way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaChelle