• The NAWCC Museum and Library & Research Center are currently open. Please check the Visiting Schedule for Days and Hours at the bottom of the Visit Page.

case part 16S Ariston marked hunter case

marking_time

NAWCC Member
Nov 12, 2008
Lawrence, MI
Country
Region
I am looking for a 16S Ariston marked hunter case. Ariston was the private label for Marshall Fields & Co, the Tiffany's of Chicago. These pocket were manufactured by the Illinois Watch Co. M.F.&Co had high standards and sold high quality watches. I have a near perfect 16S-21RJ-HN4L-AT6PI-Sangamo grade, marked Ariston MF&Co (logo) U.S.A. Approximately 360 of these movements were made. The movement is fully marked. I have the correct dial in excellent condition except for an edge chip by the lever set. The movement works well and keeps very good tme. Right now it is sitting in a functional hunter cae that looks like somebody spilled acid all over the exterior. I would really like to put it back into a correct case. Has anybody got an old Ariston marked 16S hunter case out there??
Thanks
Mike Robie

Know Your NAWCC Forums Rules!
RULES & GUIDELINES

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daddio
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last edit
Aurora's 15 Ruby Jewel Movements by Greg Frauenhoff

514 Poplar Street
Columbia, PA 17512

Phone: 717-684-8261

Contact the Webmaster for perceived copyright infringement (DMCA Registration Number 1010287).

Copyright © National Association of Watch and Clock Collectors Inc (A 501c3 non-profit corporation). All Rights Reserved.

The NAWCC is dedicated to providing association services, promoting interest in and encouraging the collecting of clocks and watches including disseminating knowledge of the same.