1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Last Activity:
Sep 25, 2020 at 7:37 AM
Joined:
Jul 20, 2019
Messages:
31
Likes Received:
4
Trophy Points:
8
Gender:
Male
Birthday:
Jun 6, 1989 (Age: 31)
Location:
Batesville, Indiana
Occupation:
Clock Maker's Apprentice

Share This Page

Elgin_Galaxie

Elgin_Galaxie

Registered User, Male, 31, from Batesville, Indiana

Elgin_Galaxie was last seen:
Sep 25, 2020 at 7:37 AM
  • About

    Gender:
    Male
    Birthday:
    Jun 6, 1989 (Age: 31)
    Location:
    Batesville, Indiana
    Occupation:
    Clock Maker's Apprentice
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Discussing Values:
    • yes
    Hide Advertising:
    Block Advertising
    My name is John and i live in Batesville, IN. I'm 30 years old and had the watch bug for awhile, then my mentor started teaching me about clocks and i've been hooked since. He's been an amazing teacher and I'm already repairing clocks, I just finished my first 2 customer clocks! I have a decent little shop set up here in my basement/garage and I spent 95% of my time here and the other 5% at my mentor's house learning. I've pretty much devoted my life to clocks. I still love watches and am stilli adding to my large Timex collection. That's right, I said Timex! Lol I don't care what anyone says, they look great, they are reliable, durable, accurate, everything I want in a watch. I wear one every single day.

    Stats

    Last Activity:
    Sep 25, 2020 at 7:37 AM
    Joined:
    Jul 20, 2019
    Messages:
    31
    Likes Received:
    4
    Trophy Points:
    8
  • Loading...
  • Loading...
  • Loading...