Month's Goal: $300, Received: $240.00 - (80%) Contribute Now
Donate whatever you can or Join the 15,000 other NAWCC members for only $72 (plus $10 for hard copy publications). Check it out here.

NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 839 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.

Default 1935-40s Pennwood Numechron

Attached are pictures of my new/old Pennwood Numechron. I bought this numechron from a gentlemen in Mayfield in NY state. This Pennwood Numechron escaped having its model number placed on its Pennwood tag. If anyone knows it's model number please let me know. I assume it is in their 300 series of models. There is half of a light green label on the bottom of the case that tells how to set the clock from the front (see fourth picture). The case was made by Adler Royal and has their tag is also on the bottom of the case. The case is in rough condition, but the inlays in the wood still show through (see first picture). I may refurb the case and bring it back to its glory days. The cord and plug (see cord and plug in first picture) are shot but I haven't replaced them yet, I am going to use fiber wrapped cord on it and give it a new plug too when I get up to the hardware store.

I have been asked by the Dallas Public Library to exhibit my cyclometers and numechrons and a few miscellaneous clocks, with the Lone Star Chapter of the NAWCC at main branch downtown. I will be setting my cyclometers and numechrons etc. on Thursday the 12th,

Russ
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails digital readout.jpg   front of clock.jpg   Green Tag.jpg   pennwood logo.jpg   side of case with inlays.jpg