Goal: $300, Received: $225.00 (75%) Contribute Now
Donate whatever you can or Join the 14,000 other NAWCC members for only $80 (plus $10 for hard copy publications). Check it out here.

NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 1946 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: what is this??

  1. #1

    Default what is this??

    Can someone tell me if this has something to do with watchmaking?? Thank you
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0881.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	46.1 KB 
ID:	128704  

  2. #2

    Default Re: what is this?? (By: Bubba007)

    im kinda sure that this device would be better used in an optimologists hands than a watchfixers, the fact that it has convex and concave written on the dial tells me that it has something to do with lenses, as i have never heard of watches needing precice crystals in them.
    tempus fugit

Similar Threads

  1. What is this pocket watch that my grandmother gave me??
    By aflom in forum American Pocket Watches
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-17-2006, 06:31 AM
  2. What is this Derbyshire item called?
    By Wallhanger4 in forum Horological Tools
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-23-2006, 10:02 AM
  3. what is this clock?
    By Cynthia in forum Clocks General.
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-29-2005, 07:05 AM
    By subpai in forum Clocks General.
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-15-2003, 02:06 AM
  5. What is this?
    By mikeh in forum Horological Tools
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-27-2002, 03:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts