Month's Goal: $300, Received: $305.00 - (102%) Contribute Now
Donate whatever you can or Join the 15,000 other NAWCC members for only $72 (plus $10 for hard copy publications). Check it out here.

NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 942 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.
    Blog Entries

Default History of the NAWCC

Who wrote the History of the NAWCC as it appears if you click into it?

I think it was embellished!

My feeling is a little different since I spoke with a few of our Founders who were still with us
    when I joined in 1964.

Dan Weiss

Blog Entries

Default Re: History of the NAWCC (RE: dweiss17)

Dan, I believe you are referring to "How it all began" the context of which is set in the beginnings of this resource, The NAWCC Message Board. There is no intention that it speak to the beginnings of the NAWCC.
    It will shortly be rewritten and we will make sure that it reads clearly as the beginnings of this MB.
    If you or anyone else would like to write the history that speaks to how the NAWCC was formed and how far we have come we will be sure to find a place to post it.
    Ray Fanchamps

Blog Entries

Default Re: History of the NAWCC (RE: Ray Fanchamps)

Ray:

Thanks for your input. I will try to post some true facts that came from both Ernie Cramer and Robert Franks, they were still around when I joined the NAWCC in 1964. Almost 47 years ago. Did you know our first repository (NAWCC material) before Columbia was the Franklin Institute? Two of our leaders Dr. Warner D. Bundens and James Gibbs gave much of themselves and their assets ti the NAWCC.

I'll try to garner up some of the long-hidden memories of my years in the NAWCC and send them to you.

Dan