Goal: $300, Received: $30.00 (10%) Contribute Now
Donate whatever you can or Join the 14,000 other NAWCC members for only $80 (plus $10 for hard copy publications). Check it out here.

Exclamation Clock Construction Forum

The original "Construction of a Skeleton Clock" forum was put in place to cover the building of one particular clock. Since other clock construction projects have been discussed here as well, it was decided to open up the forum to Clock Construction in general.

I have volunteered to moderate this forum and hope it will provide a valuable resource to anyone building their own clock or those who just enjoy reading about projects like this. Discussions and questions about clock building problems and sharing of tips and new ideas are also encouraged.

So let the chips fly and have fun!

Allan Wolff

Registered user.

Default Re: Clock Construction Forum (By: Allan Wolff)

i have a jewelers regulator that has a kieninger 80 cm. drop for pendulum, mvmnt. has a graham dead beat with brass leader. can any one tell me where to measure from end to end to modify lire pendulum so that i'm at 80 cm.

Default Re: Clock Construction Forum (By: Allan Wolff)

Hello
    I am looking for plans to build a one month going spring driven mechanism. I don't really need the full plans for the frames and levers, ect but would like the gear train
    plans (number of teeth and sizes of the gears). Does anyone know where I can find some more info on this?

Darryn Clark