Month's Goal: $300, Received: $120.00 - (40%) Contribute Now
Donate whatever you can or Join the 15,000 other NAWCC members for only $72 (plus $10 for hard copy publications). Check it out here.

NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 4202 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.
    Ken Hudson

Default LeCoultre Atmos Clock

Just inherited an Atmos with round dial. There is a number (175343) model or serial, don't know. No instruction information on how to set or start. The clock was originally purchased new in 1964 for $88+ taxes. Are there any instructions available or can someone tell me how to set the time. I believe that the clock will run OK when started as it was doing so when I picked it up. I stopped the motion with the lever but have as yet to start it up in my home. The clock has been kept up in good repair and condition. Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Ken Hudson

Default LeCoultre Atmos Clock (RE: Ken Hudson)

Just inherited an Atmos with round dial. There is a number (175343) model or serial, don't know. No instruction information on how to set or start. The clock was originally purchased new in 1964 for $88+ taxes. Are there any instructions available or can someone tell me how to set the time. I believe that the clock will run OK when started as it was doing so when I picked it up. I stopped the motion with the lever but have as yet to start it up in my home. The clock has been kept up in good repair and condition. Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks.