Goal: $300, Received: $90.00 (30%) Contribute Now
Donate whatever you can or Join the 14,000 other NAWCC members for only $80 (plus $10 for hard copy publications). Check it out here.

Page 66 of 68 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768 LastLast

Default Re: Waterbury Deadbeat Verge/Pallet/Crutch Assy needed for 16" Pendulum (By: BLKBEARD)

Done
    A man with a clock always knows the time. A man with two clocks is never sure.

Registered user.

Default Re: Clock Parts Wanted (By: Sammyt97)

Hi all, I am looking for a plastic motor gear for a Jefferson golden hour clock

Default Re: Clock Parts Wanted (By: xrperry)

Quote Originally Posted by xrperry View Post
    Hi all, I am looking for a plastic motor gear for a Jefferson golden hour clock
    Try www.timesavers.com they sell some repair parts for the golden hour clocks.

RC

Registered user. TheTickTockDoc's Avatar

Default Looking for an Ingraham Banjo Clock Finial - Do you have one? (By: Sammyt97)

Hello Friends:

I am looking for a finial for my restoration project on an Ingraham 35" tall banjo. Looks like most of the finials were just like the one in this picture. Does anyone have one for sale?

Thanks in advance! Rich

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s-l500.jpg 
Views:	964 
Size:	30.2 KB 
ID:	333169  

Default Re: Looking for an Ingraham Banjo Clock Finial - Do you have one? (By: TheTickTockDoc)

Such things come up from time to time on eBay, and www.timesavers.com and www.merritts.com sell new reproduction finials.

RC

Default Re: Looking for an Ingraham Banjo Clock Finial - Do you have one? (By: R. Croswell)

Timesavers does have the chain for a Jefferson 'Suspense', but I also need the dial/hands assembly.
    Hoping somebody's got a busted frame or something, out there.
    Living life at eight beats per minute.

Default Re: Looking for an Ingraham Banjo Clock Finial - Do you have one? (By: MartinM)

Timesavers lists hands as part of their parts list. Try calling them - 480-483-3711. The also list http://www.roger-russell.com/jeffers as a source for information and parts.

edit: when trying the link, it doesn't want to work. Start with www.roger-russell.com and go from there to the Jefferson clock page.
    Last edited by shutterbug; 02-18-2017 at 09:00 AM.
    A man with a clock always knows the time. A man with two clocks is never sure.

Default Re: Looking for an Ingraham Banjo Clock Finial - Do you have one? (By: shutterbug)

I should have ordered the chain before posting, here. The chain is no longer showing on the Timesavers site. The hands are different for the Suspense, so the Golden Hour hands they have won't work. I suppose I could try and make my own parts; But the effort will be significant.
    Living life at eight beats per minute.

Default Ingraham "Nyanza" banjo parts needed... (By: Sammyt97)

I am in need of a set of hands, a hand nut, an escape wheel, and a verge and crutch for a Nyanza. If you can supply any or all of the above parts please contact me, either by phone (401-742-2112) or PM. Thanks very much.
    NAWCC 25131

Registered User prideofmatchingham's Avatar

Default Re: Ingraham "Nyanza" banjo parts needed... (By: Peter A. Nunes)

Am looking for an 8 hammer Assembly for an English Triple Fusee Bracket clock. If complete assembly is not available but even those heart shaped hammers are, pl PM me.
    Thanks
    "Be nice to the people on your way up because you will meet them on your way down."

Default Re: Clock Parts Wanted (By: prideofmatchingham)

Hello, I'm looking for a less damaged Telechron/General Electric 12" electric clock face, like for the 1H1312 or similar model. My recent find has a lot of flaked off paint and rust. Any recommendations aside of e-Bay?

Default Kienzle R/A Pendulum (By: Sammyt97)

Hi,

I picked up a Kienle Vienna type today needing a pendulum. The movement is marked with ah 54 so it should need a 54 cm pendulum. The pendulum hanger looks like an inverted "T" with the crossbar about ¼ inch wide. I presume that it is a R/A style pendulum that is missing. If you have one you can part with, please let me know.

Thanks,
    Walt
    So many clocks to love.....So much time on my hands!

Default Re: Kienzle R/A Pendulum (By: Walt Wallgren)

I was able to get a picture of what the pendulum hanger looks like. This is not my clock, just a picture of the hanger. Please let me know if you can help.

Thanks,
    Walt

Name:	Kienzle Pendulum Hanger.png 
Views:	295 
Size:	809.2 KB 
ID:	339136  
    So many clocks to love.....So much time on my hands!

Default Re: Wanted Round French Movement for Black Forest Clock (By: Sammyt97)

I'm in need of a round French bell-strike movement with a glass bezel for an old Black Forest clock case. The case movement opening is 4" in diameter and 5" deep. The current movement is a replacement and while the pendulum is correct for the movement (4-1/2") it is too long for the case. The case requires a 3" to 3-1/2" pendulum length (as indicated by the numbers typically found on the movement back plate, lower center...Pouces & Lignes). I need a plate marked "3 0" to maybe "3 8" (ie. I can modify the case opening floor slightly, maybe 1/2-3/4"). I do not need the bell, pendulum (I have several that will work) or the rear case/movement door. A few pics are attached of the case opening & current, incorrect movement. I know it's a stretch but I thought someone may have a movement lying around. Thanks.

Name:	IMG_2039.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	284.3 KB 
ID:	339210   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2040.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	209.8 KB 
ID:	339211   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2041.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	299.7 KB 
ID:	339212   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2042.jpg 
Size:	324.6 KB 
ID:	339213   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0732.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	111.5 KB 
ID:	339214  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0736.jpg 
Size:	65.9 KB 
ID:	339215  
    Last edited by devore; 04-06-2017 at 09:02 AM.

Default Re: Wanted Round French Movement for Black Forest Clock (By: devore)

Pendulum for Kundo Quartz Anniversary

I need a pendulum for this nice little Kundo. (Pardon out of focus.)

It's low clearance-- pillars are only 3" high, pendulum needs to be less than that. Kundo pendulums have a top hook to take a regular tension suspension spring. A regular (mechanical) pendulum would probably work, if it's short enough. Any help will be GREATLY appreciated.

I'm posting this to Electric Horology and Tension Clocks, as well as Clock Parts Wanted.

Name:	Kundo minus pend.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	344.0 KB 
ID:	339960  
    Last edited by bangster; 04-12-2017 at 10:56 PM.
    1. Check out the Repair Hints & How-To's forum. You may find your answer there.