Month's Goal: $300, Received: $35.00 - (12%) Contribute Now
Donate whatever you can or Join the 15,000 other NAWCC members for only $72 (plus $10 for hard copy publications). Check it out here.

NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 482 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.
    Registered user.

Default Parts for L&R Mastermatic watch cleaning machine

I have just purchased a used watch cleaning machine manufactured by L&R. Does anyone know where I can obtain parts for it? Specifically, I am looking for the bulb which screws in underneath the light on the right side of the face plate. I have been to every electrical and electronic shop in town with no luck! Very frustrating!

Regards,
    Doug Campbell

Registered user.

Default Parts for L&R Mastermatic watch cleaning machine (RE: Doug Campbell)

I have just purchased a used watch cleaning machine manufactured by L&R. Does anyone know where I can obtain parts for it? Specifically, I am looking for the bulb which screws in underneath the light on the right side of the face plate. I have been to every electrical and electronic shop in town with no luck! Very frustrating!

Regards,
    Doug Campbell

Most of the material houses carry or can get parts from L&R.The question is ,Does L&R still make parts for your machine?
    Maybe some kind soul has one you can get.
    J Smith

PJW

How about a Sew&Vac shop,Some of those bulbs are really strange. Just a thought

kset51

Try Jack Phillips 415 453-9266. He repairs L&R equipment. I have bought parts for my cleaners from him.
    Ken

Default Re: Parts for L&R Mastermatic watch cleaning machine (RE: Doug Campbell)

Try www.bulbdirect.com they have any kind of bulb you will ever need.

800-772-5267

Default Re: Parts for L&R Mastermatic watch cleaning machine (RE: Maurice Lareau)

I just purchased a lamp for my L&R Master Cleaner from callmedutch.com. I found it under tools and parts.

Default Re: Parts for L&R Mastermatic watch cleaning machine (RE: David Ripley)

Quote Originally Posted by David Ripley View Post
    I just purchased a lamp for my L&R Master Cleaner from callmedutch.com. I found it under tools and parts.
    You can get replacement lamps here: http://callmedutch.com/Horo/viewitem.php?productid=173

Blog Entries

Default Re: Parts for L&R Mastermatic watch cleaning machine (RE: Dutchman)

This is where I bought two bulbs (one as a spare) for my L&R Master. The price, with a discount for buying two, was very reasonable and the shipping charge was extremely reasonable. See my thread just below this thread. He even offers good advice of using rodico to assist in screwing in the new bulb in it's tight space. Thanks Dutchman~