Month's Goal: $300, Received: $235.00 - (78%) Contribute Now
Donate whatever you can or Join the 15,000 other NAWCC members for only $72 (plus $10 for hard copy publications). Check it out here.

NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 2961 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.

Thread: Nivada watches

Blog Entries

Default Nivada watches

Ivass,

Welcome to the NAWCC Message Board!

The subject of Nivada watches has appeared here before. I have included a old ref::link to the previous discussion which might help you in your search. If this doesn't answer your question, return to your original thread, scroll down to the most recent reply, and look for the "REPLY" button at the bottom of the page. Click on it and ask away. I hope we are able to help. Please let us know how you make out in your quest.

Blog Entries

Default Nivada watches (RE: doug sinclair)

I suppose there is no chance that you have the original owner's manual and warranty from that purchase in 1977? If you have the warranty, is there a retailer's name stamped on it? Chances are slim that what you need will be available for watch that is nearly 30 years old, but even a slim chance is worth following up.

leif

Default Nivada watches (RE: doug sinclair)

A little to reply, I know, but try the Watch Clinic in Ottawa. They purchased Nivada watches in the past and have remaining stock. They may be able to fix your watch. No Web site but if you google them, you'll find them.

Good luck!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lvass:
    I have a Nivada watch I purchased in Bermuda in 1977 and am looking for replacement bezels and bands for it. Any info as to if the company is still in business and where I can find or order these things? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>