Month's Goal: $300, Received: $235.00 - (78%) Contribute Now
Donate whatever you can or Join the 15,000 other NAWCC members for only $72 (plus $10 for hard copy publications). Check it out here.

NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 3288 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.

Default Sidney Advertising Clock

I am finishing up an article for the NAWCC Bulletin on the Sidney Advertising Clock. This article is about the history of the company and how the clock works. I need photos of clocks and also of the movement, there were two, one for time and one to operate the drums. Your name and location will not be used unless you give permission to do so. I have some photos but would like to have more since case styles and movements varied.
    If you have any questions, I will supply my name, phone no. and email address if you request it and respond back to you promptly.

Default Sidney Advertising Clock (RE: TFMostyn)

I am finishing up an article for the NAWCC Bulletin on the Sidney Advertising Clock. This article is about the history of the company and how the clock works. I need photos of clocks and also of the movement, there were two, one for time and one to operate the drums. Your name and location will not be used unless you give permission to do so. I have some photos but would like to have more since case styles and movements varied.
    If you have any questions, I will supply my name, phone no. and email address if you request it and respond back to you promptly.

Default Sidney Advertising Clock (RE: TFMostyn)

Tom,

Are you still working on your article? I have some pics. I'm sure you're familiar with the clock I'm thinking of. :biggrin:

Regards,

Mike