Month's Goal: $300, Received: $120.00 - (40%) Contribute Now
Donate whatever you can or Join the 15,000 other NAWCC members for only $72 (plus $10 for hard copy publications). Check it out here.

NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 2901 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.
    Bonny

Default Seth Thomas Ladies Wristwatch

I was given a Seth Thomas ladies wristwatch by my grandmother 25 years ago. The watch was obviously worn by someone, but I don't know anything about it's history. It has a 10 K gold mesh band by speidel with what appears to be four diamonds at the join between the face and band. It has a very small face with standard numbers. Removing the back it says 17 jewels # 602 and #F362. I have no intention of selling it, but would like to have it serviced and find out a little more about it. I would appreciate anything that might be helpful.

Bonny

Default Seth Thomas Ladies Wristwatch (RE: Bonny)

I was given a Seth Thomas ladies wristwatch by my grandmother 25 years ago. The watch was obviously worn by someone, but I don't know anything about it's history. It has a 10 K gold mesh band by speidel with what appears to be four diamonds at the join between the face and band. It has a very small face with standard numbers. Removing the back it says 17 jewels # 602 and #F362. I have no intention of selling it, but would like to have it serviced and find out a little more about it. I would appreciate anything that might be helpful.

Default Seth Thomas Ladies Wristwatch (RE: Bonny)

Hi Bonny,

Welcome to the NAWCC Message Board! As you may or may not know, the Seth Thomas Company was one of the biggest clockmakers in the United States for many years. They did venture into the world of wristwatches, but this was not a very successful venture for them.

I've never personally seen a lady's Seth Thomas and I suspect that yours is fairly rare. If you have a photograph of the watch, please post it.

Respectfully,
    Fifty Fathoms