Goal: $300, Received: $30.00 (10%) Contribute Now
Donate whatever you can or Join the 14,000 other NAWCC members for only $80 (plus $10 for hard copy publications). Check it out here.

NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 4884 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.

Default Repair of PAM electric movement for Coca-Cola clock

where can i get the electric movement for a 1952 Coke clock manufactured by the PAM Clock Co. of Brooklyn, NY?

where can i get the original repaired?

Default Repair of PAM electric movement for Coca-Cola clock (By: john foote)

where can i get the electric movement for a 1952 Coke clock manufactured by the PAM Clock Co. of Brooklyn, NY?

where can i get the original repaired?

Registered user.

John,
    Try Slarose.com They have electric movements and just he motors. Hope this helps. Don

Dear John,
    I too had a pam ad clock with a Hastings piston rings face and the cust wanted it fixed, I could not find a good replacement motor and gear box, with the cust permission I replaced it with synchron type C from timesavers, I had to build mounting posts to space it from the back, I used a #20069 bottom set with a 1" tube. You may need to modify the second hand to fit by tapping it to the right thread size.
    Hope this will help.
    David

dlewis@overland.net
    NAWCC #158433

mrb

i saw a lanshire movement in timesavers that is a replacement for the pam ad. don't know anything about it. hope it is better than the junk replacement that is being sold as a telechron unit replacement. that is a total waste

Richard Warburton of Skykomish, WA can repair the PAM motors and movements. i found this somewhere else on the message board but can't remember where. i spoke with him by phone yesterday and mailed a motor/movement combo to him today. i will post the phone number and PO box tomorrow.

the phone no. is 360-677-2254 and the address is POB 149, Skykomish, WA 98288.

john

[This message was edited by john foote on March 11, 2004 at 11:12.]