Goal: $300, Received: $165.00 (55%) Contribute Now
Donate whatever you can or Join the 14,000 other NAWCC members for only $80 (plus $10 for hard copy publications). Check it out here.

Default Atmos clock videos

I remembered there are 2 videos on Atmos repair many years back , the quality then was the VCR type. I am wondering in recent years are there any better quality Atmos repair videos ?

Default Re: Atmos clock videos (By: USforest)

I am not sure if he uses videos - but you might want to take a look at this recent posting

http://mb.nawcc.org/showthread.php?1...ht=atmos+class

Quote Originally Posted by USforest View Post
    I remembered there are 2 videos on Atmos repair many years back , the quality then was the VCR type. I am wondering in recent years are there any better quality Atmos repair videos ?
    You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. - The Great One

The videos you refer to are by Jerry Jaeger and Tony Montifusco. Nothing more current as far as I know, I plan to present a program at the Mid-Winter Regional in Lakeland Florida in February with a working title "Atmos Repair Tips LeCoultre and the videos will not show you". It's based on extensive Atmos experience and the challenge of assembling a large number of Atmos clocks from an enormous collection of parts and disassembled clocks in my possession. The tips are particularly important because they provide some solutions instead of having the only option from the manufacturer being "send your Atmos and we will service it", as they will not sell parts.

Default Re: Atmos clock videos (By: Ed O'Brien)

Great thank you ! That would be good since there wasn't any much information in recent times

Default Re: Atmos clock videos (By: Ed O'Brien)

Ed,

Jaeger LeCoultre does sell parts, you just have to have an account to purchase them.
    Jeff Hamilton, FNAWCC, Certified Master Clockmaker www.clockmaker.com & www.atmostools.com

I am in South Africa and we have very little in the way of training. Not a single Chapter here. Does anyone know if there is a Atmos training course, on Video or Dvd that is avaliable for the international market? Thanks Mark