Goal: $300, Received: $160.00 (53%) Contribute Now
Donate whatever you can or Join the 14,000 other NAWCC members for only $80 (plus $10 for hard copy publications). Check it out here.

Default Plans for a Mason & Sullivan F150 Grandfather Clock

My neighbor has a partially build Mason & Ferguson F150 Grandfather clock that he began years ago, but due to an injury he had to put it aside. He is now looking to complete the clock, but a mouse tore up the plans and they look like they were sent through a shredder. He is computer challenged so I said I would see what I could find. I did find that Mason & Sullivan were bought out by Woodcraft Supply years ago and some people were able to get some plans from them, but that was a post from 2005. Anyone have and suggestions? I know he will reimburse someone who has a copy of these plans the cost to reproduce and mail and efforts.

Thank you very much

Bruce Streyle

Default Re: Plans for a Mason & Ferguson F150 Grandfather Clock (By: bstreyle2)

Welcome to the board. Perhaps a moderator can correct the title for us to read Mason and Sullivan so it searches properly.

You might want to read this link from this board. I am not sure if the plans might still be in hand, but one of the posters on this link had them at one time.

http://mb.nawcc.org/showthread.php?6...ndfather-clock

Quote Originally Posted by bstreyle2 View Post
    My neighbor has a partially build Mason & Ferguson F150 Grandfather clock that he began years ago, but due to an injury he had to put it aside. He is now looking to complete the clock, but a mouse tore up the plans and they look like they were sent through a shredder. He is computer challenged so I said I would see what I could find. I did find that Mason & Sullivan were bought out by Woodcraft Supply years ago and some people were able to get some plans from them, but that was a post from 2005. Anyone have and suggestions? I know he will reimburse someone who has a copy of these plans the cost to reproduce and mail and efforts.

Thank you very much

Bruce Streyle
    You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. - The Great One

Default Re: Plans for a Mason & Ferguson F150 Grandfather Clock (By: THTanner)

I have renamed the thread as requested from Mason & Ferguson to Mason & Sullivan.