Goal: $300, Received: $30.00 (10%) Contribute Now
Donate whatever you can or Join the 14,000 other NAWCC members for only $80 (plus $10 for hard copy publications). Check it out here.

Thread: Please help

Default Please help

Hi all,

I just fall in love with antique clock and am newbie here. I know there's catalogue about series of clock out there but anyone could show me how to buy it ? ( store in quebec and online). Thanks a lot

Default Re: Please help (By: V_t)

I find it is very difficult to know what you are asking. At first I thought you wanted to know about a particular clock, but then I wondered if you were looking for a 'catalogue' of antique clocks that you could buy in Quebec or on line. So I am confused.

If you can explain bit more about what you really want, I am sure help will come.

JTD

Default Re: Please help (By: JTD)

Hi, All

My understanding of the original request is that the post is asking for information on a specific series of clocks, like the Seth Thomas "City" series, etc. To answer that question, we would have to know the name of the maker in question. Hopefully, more info will be forthcoming.

Best to all,

George

Default Re: Please help (By: George Nelson)

Sorry for misunderstanding I mean one such as 1927 Junghans catalogue on CD. I know any400day.com had shared clock catalogue scans on CD but it died. Do you know how to buy it eslewhere? Thanks for helping

Blog Entries

Only thing i can think of is maybe look for copies on Ebay.
    One clock at a time. Kevin West
    http://www.global-horology.com/GHMB/

Quote Originally Posted by V_t View Post
    Sorry for misunderstanding I mean one such as 1927 Junghans catalogue on CD. I know any400day.com had shared clock catalogue scans on CD but it died. Do you know how to buy it eslewhere? Thanks for helping
    Now I understand: you are looking for the catalogs on CD which were prepared by Victor Tang in Singapore.

I just tried his website and, as you say, it seems to have disappeared. However, he is a member of NAWCC and you could try sending him a private message through NAWCC message board, (any400day) and ask him if he still has CDs available. To send a private message go to the top of the page and click on Messages.

JTD