Goal: $300, Received: $360.00 (120%) Contribute Now
Donate whatever you can or Join the 14,000 other NAWCC members for only $80 (plus $10 for hard copy publications). Check it out here.

Default 1960’s Tissot Visadate Automatic Seastar T12 Gents Wrist Watch

Can anyone tell me about this Tissot. It is up for auction and is in working condition. What is the price value of this watch and I know i have no pics but a rough price point for various conditions would be great. Life as a newbie lol Promise I will get better.

Default Re: 1960’s Tissot Visadate Automatic Seastar T12 Gents Wrist Watch (By: PierceArrow)

We are not allowed to discuss values on this part of the site, particularly current auction items. (See message board rules)

JTD

Default Re: 1960’s Tissot Visadate Automatic Seastar T12 Gents Wrist Watch (By: JTD)

I have no great interest in the value of the auction markets. I'd otherwise estimate that the watch has a variant of the cal. 781 at its beating heart. If it has a day / date movement, don't buy it. The date version is ok. Not my favourite movement but the basics of it were good. The complications not.

Default Re: 1960’s Tissot Visadate Automatic Seastar T12 Gents Wrist Watch (By: JTD)

Sorry I thought it was purely to do with items for auction on a website not a auction that is in a local town ship. Thanks for letting me know.

- - - Updated - - -

Great thanks for the tip. I didn't think it was to pretty of a watch myself when I did a basic google search but thought I might be missing something technically(great movement with ugly skin)

Default Re: 1960’s Tissot Visadate Automatic Seastar T12 Gents Wrist Watch (By: PierceArrow)

Just read the rules. All sorted should of spent a bit more time reading everything sorry about breaking the rules.