Month's Goal: $300, Received: $340.00 - (114%) Contribute Now
Donate whatever you can or Join the 15,000 other NAWCC members for only $72 (plus $10 for hard copy publications). Check it out here.

NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 2890 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.

Default Need parts info on "Kit Kat"style Clocker Spaniel dog clock

Does anyone have a parts source for the Clocker Spaniel or "pooch dog" novelty clock?I have found several suppliers for the Kit Kat's
    but have not had any luck for the dog clock.I need a tail and back cover,any help appreciated,Kent.

Default Need parts info on "Kit Kat"style Clocker Spaniel dog clock (RE: tin-injun)

t-i: Have you tried Jesse Carraway in Lakewood, Co. 303-763-5227 www.kitcatservice.com

Default Need parts info on "Kit Kat"style Clocker Spaniel dog clock (RE: tin-injun)

Denis,I'll have to call him,his website doesn't show any parts for the pooch clocks,thanks for the info.Tin

kenknox

Tin-Injun,

Did you ever find the parts you needed for your clock?
    I just purchased one that needs a new motor and was wondering if you founds a parts supplier for these.
    Thanks,
    Kenny

kenknox

Well I thought I would attempt to repair the motor to the clock myself only to find that this kind of work is over my head. After filing down the pressed on bronze end to dissasemble the motor all this wax like substance fell out and I realized I had better stop while I,m ahead. Any suggestions of what to do next?

Thanks,

Kenny

The best place I have found for Klocker parts is ebay. There have been at least four sales of parts that I have purchased. Tails (there are three types) are hard to come by, but backs and motors are common. The backs come with Spartus, Galter, and Herold marked (some stamped some labled) as the maker. They are all the same but are attached using different fasteners. I just checked my motor supply and don't have any extras that are in good working order.
    David

kenknox

Thanks dgrantic for your help,

I will keep looking and maybe someday I will get the part.

Kenny