This was just sent to me. I hope someone out there can help this gentleman. Anyone with info about this clock can either contact me at mharris@nawcc.org, or phone the owner at (218) 722-0964.

Received 10-6-2014:

"Dear Fellow NAWCC members:

I am a longtime NAWCC member in good standing. On September 15, Monday, of this month, I had stolen, off my front porch, a CHELSEA GAMEWELL MASTER CLOCK (Serial Number #184117).

I won it on eBay and the seller did not request a signature upon delivery, so my Postman just left it on my porch and of course when I arrived home the CLOCK was GONE.

I would really like it back. It is a very unusual CHELSEA which they manufactured for the GAMEWELL FIRE ALARM TELEGRAPH COMPANY, NEWTON, MASS back in the 1920's. It was modified to be a MASTER CLOCK running all the clocks in all the fire halls. A wondrous and beautiful working clock now in the hands of somebody who has no idea what they have.

I am enclosing photos of it.

I hope the criminal didn't just chuck it in the garbage!

What a foolish loss to the Fire Alarm Community, Antique Collectors and Clock Enthusiasts.

PS: I just noticed the SN on the back view in the photograph looks like 184,227, but is really 117. The seller's camera was slightly out of focus. Look very closely and you can see the "2"s are really "1"s. On the item info page for the auction itself, the number was correctly listed.

Thanks!"

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Front.View.JPG 
Views:	17 
Size:	76.2 KB 
ID:	235697Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Back.View.JPG 
Views:	21 
Size:	89.9 KB 
ID:	235698Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Side.View.JPG 
Views:	15 
Size:	52.6 KB 
ID:	235699