Goal: $300, Received: $350.00 (117%) Contribute Now
Donate whatever you can or Join the 14,000 other NAWCC members for only $80 (plus $10 for hard copy publications). Check it out here.

Blog Entries

Default Memorial to Past Members

There are many friends made on this message board and those friendships do not end with the passing of one of our members. Below is a list of departed members. If you click on the names you will be redirected to the thread that announced the members passing. This list is a work in progress. If there are members you would like remembered here, please PM me or post a thread in this forum with a link to the relevant announcement and I will include them in this list.

It has become convention to post obituary threads in the forum where the departed members were most active. I suggest we continue with this convention. However, I would ask that a second thread be posted here in Horological Misc as it would help in the maintenance of this Memorial. After a period of time, all threads can be combined here while still remaining open to further posts in the other forums.

Douglas K. Stevenson (zepernick - 2012)

Frank Menez (2014)

H.Weiland (Henry Weiland - 2010)

Ray Fanchamps (2014)

Richard T (Richard T. Wright - 2013)

Samuel (Sam) R Kirk (kirxklox - 2015)

Scottie-TX (Howard S. McElroy - 2014)

Sherman Wolf - (2012)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	white-sympathy-wreath.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	135.7 KB 
ID:	228409 Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened. Theodore Geisel
    Last edited by leeinv66; 08-31-2015 at 12:01 AM.
    Cheers
    Peter R Lee: AKA (Pee-Tah) from Australia