STOLEN POCKET WATCH
- Gold-Filled, Open-Face Pocket Watch.
- E. Howard Watch Co. Boston. Series O.
- Serial # 1016684 (1,016,684). 23 Jewel Movement. 16 Size.
- Case monogrammed "M.E.B."
- Case marked Keystone Watch Case. Special Adjustment - Five Positions - Temperature.
- 2" Diameter. Light wear on cover edges and ring.
- Watch was not in running order, though may have since been repaired.
- Interior inscription: "PRESENTED TO MERRILL E. BROWN BY THE EMPLOYES AND MEMBERS OF THE DU PONT Y.M.C.A. B VILLAGE HOPEWELL VA. JAN. 12 1919".
My grandfathers pocket watch was stolen from my Fairfield, CT, home in the Winter or Spring of 2012. It was most likely sold through an antiques or consignment shop in the Greater Bridgeport area, either in store or on Craigslist.
The same pocket watch had earlier gone to auction in Maine in February, 2011, but failed to sell when the winning bidder reneged. The thief, a live-in handyman named Scott Reilly, returned the watch to its storage location, but later stole it a second time.
The current possessor of my pocket watch is encouraged to come forward for full compensation plus generous reward. Also offering rewards for tips leading to recovery.
Please contact: email@example.com
Add to Skype
You'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype