03-06-2013, 10:53 AM #1
NEW TO THE MESSAGE BOARD? Read this for tips.
If you are new to the Message Board, and are looking for help or advice on a problem, it will make it easier for the rest of us to help you if you tell us a bit about yourself. Here are some suggestions:
1. Where do you live? (Country and State or Province)
2. Are you familiar with clock terminology? See this thread for some info.
3. How much experience do you have with clock repairing? Have you worked on several clocks, or are you just starting out?
4.Do you have the tools to do your job? Tell us about your equipment.
5. Clear pictures of the clock, or the part, you are asking about, are of enormous help to those trying to help you. Click here for instructions on posting pictures.
6. If a piece of information or advice is unclear to you, say so. Don't be shy. We are all here to help each other.
Last edited by bangster; 03-14-2013 at 05:31 PM.
04-24-2016, 04:14 PM #2
Re: NEW TO THE MESSAGE BOARD? Read this for tips. (By: moe1942)
- Check out the Repair Hints & How-To's forum. You may find your answer there.
By eskmill in forum MB User Help & Comments; Policy QuestionsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-03-2008, 05:43 PM
By finiteguy in forum 400-Day, Atmos and other Torsion ClocksReplies: 6Last Post: 04-25-2007, 03:45 AM
By Missy in forum Clocks General.Replies: 11Last Post: 12-23-2006, 10:29 PM